Hello! So this page is all about frequently asked questions or the questions I think you’d ask and what my answers are/ would be…which is why the page is called FAQ. This page will be updated as I get more questions or as I think of more questions.
- What is this blog and what is it about?
- The name of the blog is Avid Reader and it is a book/writing blog. This means that my posts are either on books and their movies or it’s on writing (tips).
- When did it start?
- So I started Avid Reader in 2012, on Weebly and then January 2014, after thinking about it for several months, Avid Reader moved to where we are now, on WordPress, and that’s where it’ll stay as far as I know. The blog started because I wanted a place to share my thoughts on books and their movies and be able to discuss that with others and that’s still what I want so thank you guys for making that dream come true. At first, the blog was all about book reviews but now it has grown to the place where I review books, talk about all the cool stuff that’s coming out and my writing.
- How often do you post on the blog?
- I post minimum once a week. The post(s) I do in a week can range from weekly themed posts to reviews, blog tours and discussion posts.
Brands and Authors
- Would you ever want to work with any brands, authors or publishers?
- Definitely! I would love to work with brands and publishers. I already have worked with some authors but I would love to work with more authors. There are of course rules which you can find here.
- Where can I contact you?
- Do you have any social media?
- Yes, I do! If you want the full list of them, check out my Find Us page!