**policies are subject to change at any time*
- Product Reviews
BooksI am currently NOT taking any book review requests
- Subscription Boxes
- Bookish Merchandise
- Website/Graphic Designs
- Sponsored Posts (rates to be discussed)
- Guest Posts
- Panelist/Guest Speaker
Product Review Policy:
If you wish for me to review your book or product please send me a message via the contact page on this blog or via my email (email@example.com) with the following things in the message:
- Your name
- The type of product you wish me to review and its name
- A small summary of the book or a little about your company/product
- Your email so I can contact you
Also include for book reviews:
- The genre of the book
- If you can do interviews, guest posts and/or giveaways
Panelist/Guest Speaker Policy:
Please send me an email with the following information:
- your name and the convention/tour/event name
- where and when you would want me to be
- any transportation, hotel or money accommodations you can provide
- what do you want me to speak about
- anything else you think I should know about
- All reviews I do go up on my blog and are automatically shared with Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
- I review books based on my experience and love for them, I will not accept monetary recompense for giving a book or product a good review.
- Be willing to at least send me a copy of the book in epub/mobi format; I do not accept PDF format anymore. If I already own the book I will tell you and you will not need to send me another copy.
- If I review your book/product, please promote the post via social media. It would be much appreciated.
- I can give no guarantee that I will accept your request, like your book or product or review it quickly/on time; I am only one person with not enough time to read and review everything.
- If I can’t review something in time, I might ask for you to do an interview or guest post instead. There is no guarantee I will offer these options though.
I, Angel, am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.