Hey there! My name is Angel and I am the blogger behind this website/blog named Avid Reader. I chose Avid Reader for the website title because I read books 24/7 which I define as an avid reader.
I created this blog so that people all over the world/universe know what books are worthy of their love and which should not be read. I have loved reading ever since I was really young (I used to use the osmosis approach of reading by chewing on them) and, after many years, I decided to create a blog/site to talk about the books I do and don’t love.
During the week, I like to post a variety of book reviews, discussions and more as much as I can in my too busy life! On the side, I do general graphic designs on Society 6 and Red Bubble as well as custom designs for small businesses/entrepreneurs, authors and bloggers!
Other (Random) Stuff About Me:
- I mostly read and review fantasy, mystery, crime and the occasional realistic fiction.
- I love reading (obviously!), playing soccer, drawing, sculpting, blogging, cooking, writing, chocolate, rocking out to music and photography.
- I DON’T like fruit and being a popsicle in the winter LOL
- I am currently writing two books; one book is based on Alice in Wonderland, but with a twist, and the other is a Sherlock retelling!
- My favorite book(s) is a tie between the Harry Potter series by JK Rowling and Fire by Kristin Cashore!
If you want to find out more about the blog’s social media, networks I’m a part of and places I’ve been featured, check out my Find Me page. If you want to know more about the website in general, a more specific view of the posts I do and branding, check out my FAQ page. 🙂