*this post includes affiliate links I have with Amazon*
Hello everyone!! So like most readers, I have a couple books I love to read that others may not know of or think about as being awesome so I thought I’d discuss 5 books/series that I only know a couple people have read, and I hope more people will read. I’m doing just 5 as I wanted to go into more detail about them, seeing as how quite a few of them are near and dear to my heart so I’m very excited to share! I hope ayou enjoy! Let’s begin….
- Fire* by Kristin Cashore – if you’ve been following me for a while, you probably know that my absolute favorite book, tied with Harry Potter, is Fire. I have a lot of memories involving it and I’ve read it so many times that it’s more beat up than most of my Harry Potter books lol. It has literally every single thing that anyone would ever want in it: action, mystery, romance, fantasy, interesting plot and strong characters.
- A Discovery of Witches* series by Deborah E Harkness – I honestly have no idea how to even explain my love for this series because it is one of the best fantasy series I have ever read and I do not take that lightly. It was also the first huge book that I read in less than 12 hours while I was in high school. It’s hard to say why I love the books because they’re just simply amazing.
- Women’s Murder Club* by James Patterson – Okay, there are 3 reasons I really love this series:
- I read the first 11 books non-stop in three days
- A bunch of amazing women who are a part of various demographics team up to help each through life and work/solving murders
- It’s James freaking Patterson
- The Cherub* series by Robert Muchamore – OMG I ADORED this series when I was younger! It combines several of my favorite loves which are teen spies and boarding school! I am watering the amazingness of it so much with that statement simply because, like ADOW, I don’t know how to explain my flails but seriously, READ THISSSSSS it’s such an awesome YA series
- The Night Cirus* by Erin Morgenstern – so lately, I’ve been learning a lot more people than I thought know about this but considering I thought maybe one person would know about the amazingness that is The Night Circus, it’s not saying much. You should know about and read it though as it’s an interesting take on magic, illusions and the circus! To further explain it, I’ll say it’s the darker, more adult and circus-y version of The Crown’s Game* by Evelyn Skye which I’d suggest you read it if you haven’t.
And that’s all for now!!! The above books are seriously so amazing and wonderful and are all so near and dear to my heart that I can’t emphasize how much I want you to read these books. They’re beyond amazing and totally worth the reads!!
*This is an affiliate link I have with Amazon 🙂