Hello everyone! So like most everyone else, I have a ton of resolutions/goals I want to complete this year. Some are more personal and some are blog/business related so here’s a compliation of my top 10 resolutions and goals! Hope you enjoy:
1) Finallyyyy create an artsy shop. I have been waiting for this for a while and I already know what I’m calling it (it’s a surprise!) and what I’m more or less selling (t-shirts, some of my photography and small, clay fandom characters).
2) Work with more brands and publishers! Last year, I worked with 3 brands (one of which was a subscription box!), countless authors and one publisher (Merit Press) and I soooo want to do more of that this year! I love subscription boxes (even though I can’t afford them), bookish merch and books in general (of course) so I would be beyond happy to review a box or a book or merch and feature it on the blog as well as my social media! If you are a brand, author or publisher and want to talk, you can comment below or email me at email@example.com! If you want to look a bit more at my blog performance, check out the media kit on the side!
3) Move my blog to self hosting…
4)….and get a website redesign. I mean, I love my website and I know that many of you do too (you wouldn’t come back if you didn’t I’m going to guess) but I feel like it needs to be a little more professional. Maybe it’s just that I don’t truly have a logo or anything that’s why I’m not totally liking it but we’ll see….(tell me your thoughts esp on this down below please!)
5) Officially launch the blog planner as well as some other secret products I’m working on! In the meantime, I have a FREE January blog planner sampler that you can download here!
6) Figure out my Bookish Calendar idea in time for 2017, design it then see about getting it to publishers and manufacturers. (if you have any ideas about this, definitely tell me about this! I’d love/need all the help I can get!)
7) Finish the first drafts on at least 2 of 3 books I’m working on….the first is an Alice In Wonderland retelling, the second is a guide to blogging and the third is a bit of a secret I’m working on with Michelle (SO to Michelle who I’m pretty sure I talk about in almost every post now)
8) Schedule and write more posts! I am getting pretty bad at this posting thing and I feel so bad it. So I’m going to take a day or two to do quite a bit of post writing and scheduling. Hopefully that’ll allow me to be a bit better and make you guys less frustrated.
9) Maybe do booktube? It’s a thing I’ve been thinking about a lot and the only thing really standing in my way other than time is my anonymity. I’m not so sure I want to give that up and I’m not sure I have the time for a booktube but I still have a whiles a way to think about it as I’m thinking of starting it this summer at the earliest….
And now for the last one, I’m going to tell you a goal of mine for this year:
10) Win a Goodreads giveaway for once!…..I’m kidding! Okay well I want to win one but the biggest goal of mine is to talk to more of you. I’m serious on this; I seriously love each and everyone of you guys and love the community that I’ve found and I want to explore it more and talk to you! How am I going to do this? Hope to get more comments (even if it’s a simple “hi!”), actually respond to the comments (hi back!) and talk more on Twitter (as if I could talk any more than I do already hahaha) and join some Twitter chats….maybe even create another of my own….
Anyway, those are my resolutions and goals for 2016! I can’t wait for the year and am so excited for everything that’s coming up! Here’s hoping I can reach these goals (hopefully with your help!) and get to say at the end that I did it all! Now, in addition to please telling me your thoughts on my goals below, what are your resolutions/goals for 2016? It can be personal (one of mine is to drink more OJ and do 100 crunches every day) or blog/business-ish like I did above! I’d love to hear your thoughts, ideas and comments below! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!