Hello! So this week is going to go a bit different than usual; today is week 58 of Friday Finds but the NaNoWriMo edition! Now Friday Finds is basically “the place where you will get all your fandom related news (that means book news and their movies news) and your writing/blogging news”. If you want more info, and you want to see all the other weeks’ news, click here. NaNoWriMo is, according to the official NaNo site, “National Novel Writing Month….a fun, seat-of-your-pants approach to creative writing. On November 1, participants begin working towards the goal of writing a 50,000-word novel by 11:59 PM on November 30″ and guess who’s participating this year? Yup me! and a bunch of other friends. So as I was collecting Friday Finds links, I noticed a ton of ones that would be super helpful for anyone doing NaNo and decided to let it be its own edition of FF. So today is the NaNoWriMo edition of FF: week 58 and tomorrow will be the regular version. Hope you find this helpful/informative and hope you enjoy!
- A Slow Writers Scheme To Win Nanowrimo
- Writing Does Not Equal Publishing: Five Reasons You Write And How To Reclaim The Joy
- Tips For Fast Drafting
- 5 Tips For Finding Point Of View Errors
- Top Ten Things Writers Should Ask Their Characters
- What Teenage Love Feels Like
- Popular Fantasy Tropes
- When Is The Right Time To Start Nanowrimo?
- Editorial Process Little Something Extra
- How To Have A Wow Setting
- 3 Simple Tips For Finding Your Story
- NANOWRIMO SURVIVAL KIT
- My Nanowrimo Survival Kit!
- How To Prepare For Nanowrimo!
- Print Your Manuscript!
- 30 Tips Resources Strategies For Writing A Book In 30 Days
- How To Achieve A Satisfying Ending Using Surprise
- HOW TO NANOWRIMO
Well, I hope you guys liked that and found it helpful! If it was, tell me! Also, tell me if you’re doing NaNo too! If so, what’s your username (so we can be buddies!) and what are you writing about? Tell me all this in the comments below! Thank you, have a great day/night, and tata for now!