Hello everyone! So last week’s Top Ten was on the top ten books I wish I lived in and as you can imagine, this week is on the opposite: Top Ten Books I Didn’t Wish I Lived In. I was actually going to do another post today on poems but to keep up with continuity, the poems one will be next week so expect that. 🙂 Now for the list! Hope you enjoy! Here we go:
1) The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins – as much as I love Peeta, Katniss, Prim and alot of other poeple, I definitely would not wish that type of world on anyone.
2) Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer, I like all of the Cullens except for Edward and I like the werewolves but compared to the other worlds out there with vampires and werewolves, it doesn’t seem as interesting or fun.
3) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Sheperd – only read part of the first book and most of one episode of the show but it looks pretty much like something that is going to make me pretty paranoid…still want to watch it/read it but I’m def. going to watch it with someone else around and watch it/read it during the daylight. Plus everyone seems to be suspected and some die…wouldn’t want to be part of that crazy-ness.
4) The Selection by Kiera Cass – as much as I want to be part of the selection and marry a prince (#RentAPrince!), there is alot of fighting and pollution and an order that you can’t get out of.
5) The Maze Runner by James Dashner – have you read the books? or seen the books? It’s like the hunger games! I’m not going into that world!
6) The Private series by Kate Brian – as much as I love this series and wish I could hang with the kids from the series and party, get grades and just be amazing, there is way too much murder and suspense for one school.
7) The Book Thief by Markus Zusak – do I really need to say why I wouldn’t want to be part of this book? (hint: NAZIS!)
8) Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce – I liked the story and the characters but hunters and killer werewolves don’t seem to be very appealing reasons to be part of that world.
9) The Divergent trilogy by Veronica Roth – the series isn’t really one of my faves so that’s one reason but the other is because there’s too much order and divergents are hunted down and the world just doesn’t seem appealing to be in.
10) The Series of Unfortunate Events series by Lemony Snicket – for one, I really don’t want to be an orphan and two, the orphans have such a horrible life with all their misadventures! I feel so sorry for them!
So that’s it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this and hopefully connected to this. Questions though: which books have you read and which books do you agree with? Any you would like to add or take out? Let me know in the comments below! I really want to know your thoughts and ideas! Ok, well that’s it. Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!