Hello everyone! So as a fellow reader or writer, you understand my fascination with the literary world and wish that I could live in most of the books I read. We all wish we could be witches/wizards, a vampire, werewolf, spy, mermaid, faerie, shadowhunter, demigod etc so I was thinking that for this post I would write on the Top Ten Books I Wish I Lived In and I hope you find some connection to me and others within this post. Maybe if somehow a portal to books is invented, I’ll meet quite a few of you whilst exploring the following worlds. Here we go:
1) The Harry Potter series by JK Rowling – who hasn’t read or watched Harry Potter and wished they could go to Hogwarts?
2) The Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan – you cannot tell me that as you were reading the books you didn’t try to figure out who you would be the son/daughter of (Aphrodite or Hera? Zeus or Poseidon?) and found yourself laughing/crying/smiling with Percy throughout his adventures
3) The All Souls Trilogy by Deborah E Harkness – this is the better version of Twilight with a mix of witches/wizards, history and daemons. This is definitely a book I would love to live in and see all the characters and settings.
4) The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter – if I could be a spy and go to a girl’s spy school with the other Gallagher Girls I would probably die.
5) The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare – you knew this would be going on the list…meeting the Shadowhunters and Downworlders (specifically Simon Lewis) and being amongst them would be awesome!
6) The Cherub series by Robert Muchamore – whenever I read these books I have an immense longing to be part of the Cherubs, be a spy and go on missions like the kids of Cherub
7) The Throne Of Glass series by Sarah J Maas – even though I’ve just started reading these, I wish I could be best friends/fight with Celaena and Nehemia, meet/swoon at Chaol and dance with Dorian.
8) The Dead Is series by Marlene Perez – I loved these books when I was younger and still do but I remember I always wished I could live in Daisy’s town with all the supernatural and the mystery.
9) The Clique series by Lisi Harrison – I will not tell you how many times I’ve read these books over the years but I’ve always always always wished I could be part of the clique…sigh…
10) The Alpha series by Lisi Harrison – I think I should just say that any book by Lisi Harrison is a book I wish I could live in but this book is definitely the highest on my list of Lisi H books I wish I lived in and definitely in the top 5 of overall books …if you read these books too, you’d feel the same in a heartbeat…
So that’s it for today! I hope you guys enjoyed this and hopefully connected to this. Questions though: which books have you read and which books do you agree with? Any you would like to add or take out? Let me know in the comments below! I really want to know your thoughts and ideas! Ok, well that’s it. Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!