Hey everyone! So as readers, there must have been at least one time were you’ve finished a book and felt unfulfilled; “That’s all?!” you say in sadness and frustration. I’ve had alot of these times so I decided to put them in a top ten list. Warning: This list may cause you a rehash of frustration and pain. Sorry. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy the Top Ten Books I Wish Were Longer. Here we go:
1) Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
2) The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway
3) Girl Stays In The Picture by Melissa de la Cruz*
4) Cormoran Strike series by Robert Galbraith/JK Rowling*
5) School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins*
6) Gimme a Call by Sarah Mlynowski
7) Alphas series by Lisi Harrison
8) The Seven Kingdoms Trilogy by Kristin Cashore
9) Justice series by Kim Jewell*
10) All Souls Trilogy by Deborah E Harkness
Well, that’s it for today. I hope you liked it! Let me know below which books you agree with, disagree with and which you would add to the list below in the comment section! I would love to know! Thanks! Have a great day/night and tata for now!
*These series are supposed to have more books coming out, but it is either unknown when they will be released or the later books aren’t written on Goodreads, but they are still on the list.