Hello everyone! So today’s day 19 of Book Bumbling’s #BookBlogWriMo and the prompt is to “Name some books on your TBR shelf and why you’re looking forward to reading them.” First let me explain that #BookBlogWriMo is “a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging. There’s no word count requirement, no daily writing requirement, very little requirements in general. Just post the posts on the day they should be posted!…Answers to the prompts can be as short or long as you like….You can also write them whenever you want to….As long as they’re posted on the right day, it’s all good.” To find out more about #BookBlogWriMo, or to take part in it with me, click here! Now, back to my my TBR list….Now some of these are yet to come out but they are obviously still are on my to be read list and I am only going to list my top 9 so here we go:
- Tremor by Patrick Carman – I so can’t wait to read this book because the first book, Pulse, was so good and I want more!
- The Good Girls by Sara Shepard – No words for this. I am so ready to read this book because I know it’s going to be just as amazing, maybe even more than, the first book The Perfectionists.
- Tear You Apart by Sarah Cross – OMG the previous book, Kill Me Softly, was downright squeal worthy and I have no doubt this book will be just as amazing….I mean who doesn’t love modern dark-ish fairy tales?
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter – anything by Ally Carter is so worth reading so I’m pumped for this one.
- The paperback bind of The Queen and The Favorite by Kiera Cass – it’s a little bit to tide us over before we get full books and I can’t wait!!
- We Can Work It Out by Elizabeth Eulberg – I have been waiting for this book for so long and it is going to be amazing, I know it.
- Welcome to the Shadowhunter Academy by Casandra Clare – there are no words for how excited I am to see more of Simon Lewis. No words. Just epic fangirling.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass – This book is after/part of The Selection Series and I don’t think I can wait any longer from this awesome author….
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – sooooo can’t wait for this last book….been dying to read it…
And that’s it! Those are the books I can’t wait to read….what can you not wait to read? What’s on your TBR list and why? Tell me all this in the comments below! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!