Hi everyone! So today’s day 15 of Book Bumbling’s #BookBlogWriMo and the prompt is to talk about our favorite book blogging things. #BookBlogWriMo is “a lax version of NaNoWriMo for book bloggers. [There are] prompts for each day, discussing different topics around books, blogging, and books + blogging. There’s no word count requirement, no daily writing requirement, very little requirements in general. Just post the posts on the day they should be posted!…Answers to the prompts can be as short or long as you like….You can also write them whenever you want to….As long as they’re posted on the right day, it’s all good.” To find out more about #BookBlogWriMo, or to take part in it with me, click here! Now, my answer to the prompt in list form:
1) Being able to share my love for books with everyone else is pretty fun and one of my favorite things.
2) Meeting people who are like-minded to me is pretty awesome as well because one I’m making new friends which is always fun and two because of…
3) All the support. There are so many people who I have “met” that are really nice and pretty cool and will help you if you just ask. To be honest, that’s why I created LBSquared: so that all the book/writing bloggers could meet each other and give out advice if needed and work together.
4) Finding free books! It was actually because of blogging that I found all the sources that gave me free ebooks (and sometimes early!) and that definitely is one of my favorite things.
5) Helping people. Well, I would hope so. I mean one of the reasons I started book blogging was to help people know what books they should read and which books they shouldn’t and I’m hoping Friday Finds, the place where you will get all your fandom related news (that means book news and their movies news) and your writing/blogging news, and my News You Can Use pages also help people.
Well, those are pretty much my favorite things about book blogging….do you guys agree with my statements/reasons? Is there anything you would like to add or anything you disagree with? Tell me in the comments below! I would love to see your thoughts! Now for the challenge reminder: so this last Wednesday, I challenged you guys to write a six word story and I just wanted to remind you guys of it. So far there are only two stories. Now, you don’t have to publish it on your blog, you can just comment it on the post with your name/twitter. This challenge will end by next Tuesday and then I’ll pick the best one for the next #WritingWednesday. Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!