So I saw this tag through a post by the blog The Craziest Paradigm (author is Yuen) like a hundred years ago and since I’m quite in love with everything Harry Potter, I was like I should do this tag! So ay, here are my answers to the tag questions. I hope you guys love it and do it as well! If you do the tag, let me know in the comments! For now though, here are my answers! Enjoy!
1. What is your favourite book?
Although I love all 7 books, my favorite would be a tie between The Goblet of Fire – all that action! and the Yule Ball! Sigh…. – and The Half Blood Prince – Snape’s book! Draco! Horcruxes! Harry and Ginny! Ahh…
2. What is your favourite film?
Definitely the Goblet of Fire because they portrayed the excitement and thrill so well that I wished even more that I was in the Harry Potter world!
3. What is your least favourite book?
I don’t think there were any books I didn’t like. There weren’t any that were my least favorite…
4. What is your least favourite film?
I mean none really but I was most disappointed with the sixth and seventh/eight movies they never portrayed Harry and Ginny’s relationship that well and so they skipped a lot that was important. Other than that I have no least favorite film.
5. Which parts of the books/films made you cry?
No part really.
6. If you could hook up with any character who would it be?
I don’t know…..
7. Who is your favourite character?
Ohmygosh that is such a stressful question because I love alot of characters in so many different ways. Fine here are my top several (not in any order past Draco): Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Harry Potter, Molly Weasley, the twins Fred and George, Ron Weasley. I love Hermione because she is such a kindhearted, passionate woman who fights for what she believes in and she is incredibly smart and I think that’s amazing. I love Draco because he is so vulnerable, good and actually does have a lot of heart. I really like Bellatrix because she is such an interesting character that’s so fierce. Harry Potter I like because he’s the main character of the book and I love Mrs. Weasley becomes she is such a kindhearted and loyal woman who didn’t think twice about treating Harry like a son. I really like the Weasley twins because they are absoulutely hilarious and were so driven. I also liked Ron because he was such a complex dynamic character that was important in the books.
8. Who is your least favourite character?
I don’t really have any least favorite character.
9. What is your least favourite line?
I don’t really have a least favourite line….I love them all!
10. What would your Patronus be?
A wolf. They are so passionate and protective.
11. If you could have the invisibility cloak, resurrection stone or elder wand, which would you choose?
Ahhh ok I think it would be the wand because you do pretty much everything with it so I would love that. So the wand definitely.
12. What house would you be in?
I don’t know. It’s a tie between Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin* to be honest.
13. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?
Emma Watson, without a doubt. I really really reallly want to meet her. She is so inspiring and wonderful and nice and there’s too much to put into words….I really want to meet her!
14. If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
To be honest, I have no idea. Maybe Chaser? Idk. *shrugs shoulders*
15. Were you happy with the ending?
Yes, I was pretty happy with the books though I desperately want(ed) to know more about everything!
16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you? So so soooo much. The Harry Potter books were my entire childhood and probably are a big reason why I blog here. Every time I watch one of the movies or read the books, I wish even more that I was part of the Harry Potter world.
Well, that’s it! If you do this, tell me in the comments and link it here! I would love to read your answers! Anyways have a great day/night and tata for now!
*I didn’t pick Slytherin because they are supposedly evil….I picked it because they know and try to get what they want and I admire that.