Bonjour mis amigos! So today’s post, the top ten movies that were better than their books, is courtesy of the fab. Sally who thought of this wonderful idea a couple of weeks ago so thank you! Enjoy everyone!
1) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2) Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton version)
3) Catching Fire
4) The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
5) The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian*
6) The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader*
7) All Harry Potter movies save Harry Potter #6**
8) Dr. Seuss’ The Cat In the Hat***
9) City of Bones
10) Hunger Games
Well, that’s it. Now there are probably some movies that you weren’t expecting me to put in and there are probably some movies that you don’t know why they are placed in the order they are in, but that will be explained all below! Have a fabulous day/night, don’t forget to comment your thoughts and suggestions, and tata for now!
*Okay, so I read the books when I was younger and they were insanely confusing for the lion, the witch, and the wardrobe. I was just so confused with the timeline of events but the movies cleared that up.
**So #6 was pretty awesome however there were still some moments missing from the movie that the book had and that I loved. The placement is a bit weird probably but honestly for most of them, the books matched the movies in how much I loved them so they are a bit closer to the bottom.
***You probably weren’t expecting to see this one, but it is there because it was better than the book. I absolutely loved the movie more than the ‘book’ as it was longer and could be for all ages, not just younger kids.