Yello people of the world/universe! So before I share my top ten favorite bad guys, I wanted to remind of one thing and reassure you/let you know of another: the first is to comment on this what you think and/or your idea for what the topic should be for the next top ten. The thing I wanted to reassure you of/let you know is that there will be book reviews however a lot of them will be guest posts (I have like two or three queued/lined up right now) that I will obviously share on my blog with only one or two books reviewed for this blog, at least for the books I already read are starting to somewhat sort out if you get my drift. If you don’t get it, don’t worry about it, just be on the lookout for awesome things coming soon. Anyways, here are my top ten favorite bad guys:
1) Bellatrix Lestrange
2) The Malfoys, even Draco*
3) Umbridge (she was just hilarious)
4) Cornelius Fudge (also hilarious)
5) Voldy (ok, this is my nickname-ish for Voldemort)
7) President Coin
8) Count Olaf (I absolutely loved him, even though he is pretty evil)
9) The Capitol
10) Gale (kind of in the end I think he just turned mean and almost ruthless)
So that is it! I know there is a contradiction with Draco but it’s still fine. Hope you guys liked it! Don’t forget to comment your thoughts below and also what the next topic (or few topics) should be! Thanks and adios! Tata for now!
* I know this somewhat contradicts my statement in the previous top ten but still, it’s true! I still love him.