Hello everyone! So today I get to be part of the publisher’s blog tour for A Week of Mondays* by Jessica Brody and, for it, I am talking about my best and worst Monday! Before I get into it, though, let me share with you some book details:
A Week of Mondays* by Jessica Brody
Release Date: June 7, 2016
Ellie is having the worst Monday of her life. She messes up her school speech for the class vice presidency position, she manages to take the world’s worst school picture, she bombs softball tryouts, and the icing on top of this awful cake: her perfect boyfriend who is in a high school rock band dumps her. At the end of the day, Ellie wishes she could redo everything. When she wakes up the next morning, she discovers that it’s Monday again! She has six more chances to redo the day in the hopes of having everything go exactly the way she wants. But in the process, she just may find out that what she really wants and what she actually needs are two very different things.
So my best Monday would include:
- me finishing the first draft of my Alice in Wonderland retelling and immediately find an agent and publisher to publish my books (it’s a trilogy or a saga. Haven’t decided yet)
- me selling at least a $100 worth of art in my RedBubble, Society6 and custom design shops.
- my crush saying he likes/loves me back
- Fandom of The Month Club, Owl Crate and FUNKO all let me reps for them
- me getting to 5000 followers on Twitter, Instagram (my username is avdreaderblog btw😉 !) and WordPress each
- publishers contacting me saying I can read ARCs of whatever book possible
- I meet JK Rowling and get signed ARCs of the Harry Potter series
- I win $10000 to spend in Amazon
- I win another $10000 to spend in the LEGO stores
- I go watch Hamilton with Lin Manuel Miranda still in it AND the Cursed Child
- I get to go to an early screening of Fantastic Beasts and Suicide Squad
- Alan Rickman, Prince, David Bowie, Anton Yelchin and Christina Grimmie and the Orlando victims all make a video together saying they were kidding us and they’re actually alive and immortal
- I lose my job over at Geek Feed
- all my friends say they actually hate me
- everyone in my family dies
- I’m doomed never to be with the one I love
- I get sued for some random reason
Aaaand that’s it for my part in this really awesome blog tour, but guess what? You can check out the author below, follow her on social media and then check out the tour hosts!
ABOUT JESSICA BRODY:
Jessica Brody is the author of several popular books for teens, including the Unremembered trilogy, 52 Reasons to Hate My Father, and The Karma Club, as well as two adult novels. She splits her time between California and Colorado. Find out more at jessicabrody.com.
Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now! Thank you to Mary Van Akin, Macmillan and Jessica for organizing this blog tour and letting me be a part of it!! This was so absolutely fun!! And thank you, you wonderful readers for reading the post!
*This is an affiliate link I have with Amazon